27 March 2010

Finished!!!

Good evening★
It's been not too bad this week as I was pretty well organised :) I feel good about the fact that I could do what I needed to do! Things get messed up if I'm lucky enough to get more sales than I expected in the week or if my students book Japanese lessons at short notice. However, I set a reasonable target so it was no problem this week. Well done me :D


Right, I'm going to show you some of my work!

These tiny origami paper turns out butterfly and crane earrings.

I fold the origami paper into these shapes.

This step is actually one of my favourite parts, putting Swarovski crystals on them.


.........Finished!!





(They are about to get into the boxes!)



Thanks for reading and I'll write again soon★

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ



4 comments:

RiS said...

Well done!
こうやって工程を見るのも楽しいね☆

Origami Jewellery said...

RiS,
Thanks! I'm trying not to write every process though as it is the advice from Chris...

Glitz and Glamour said...

Beautiful as normal. I would never have the patience to do all that.

Origami Jewellery said...

Thank you, Glitz and Glamour! I seem to use all my patience to make jewellery... my poor husband...

Related Posts with Thumbnails