28 March 2010

Look what I found!!

Sorry for the people who thought there would be some beautiful craft by the title and came to this blog to check it out! My today's entry is nothing to do with craft....

This is a view from my bedroom and I saw something very cute a few days ago....


...it's a squirrel :) He is usually eating breakfast at about 7:45 in the morning with his friends but he turned up on his own at 8 that day and, as his friends ate all food for them(squirrel), he had no choice but to eat bird food, trying hard - stretching like this. I guess he must have overslept...

This morning I found him alone again.(It must be the same one!!)


He found a better way to eat bird food this time. It looks quite comfy actually.

It's nice to wake up in the morning, look out the window and see something so funny and cute :)


Thanks for reading, I'll write again soon. (It will be something to do with craft next time!)
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ



4 comments:

Minky Magic said...

so cute!! what an adventurous squirrel!

Origami Jewellery said...

Minky Magic,
He is adorable, isn't he? I wonder if he manege to get up early tomorrow...

The french Frog said...

That's a wonderful thing to live with animals close to us. When I was living in London, one day, in early morning, i've seen a fox having a little nap in our garden. That was magical. Sadly, in paris, this kind of things never happens !

Origami Jewellery said...

The french Frog, I know that feeling as I was living in Tokyo for 3 years and I'd never had this sort of lovely morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails