04 March 2010

Today was a beading day



 Another busy day. My goal of this week is not too far away now. I spent 6 hours just beading today. I started working at about 9 o'clock this morning and finished just a half an hour ago - working non-stop. I know I should have a break but I usually don't have any apart from going to the loo. I tend to forget to check the time when I'm concentrating so when I finish and watch my clock I'm surprized by how fast the time goes. Anyway I made 24 necklaces today. I'm going to put the first layer of the final varnish on the origami pieces tonight (if I'm not too tired after teaching Japanese) and I'm going to finish varnishing tomorrow morning before I go out :P


Visit our website at www.satokosorigamijewellery.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails