06 April 2010

My crafty friend!

I hope everyone had a lovely easter holiday!
Things are back to normal now. I started sorting out my jewellery stock and will start making more for the next craft fair.

I'm going to show you my friend's handmade jewellery before I go to the town centre to teach a Japanese lesson this afternoon.
She makes beaded jewellery using the Japanese beading style and sells on her website and her folksy site. She's been beading for 8 years. My craft friend who is working at the bead shop where I buy Swarovski crystals and some findings introduced me about her as she is a beading tutor at the shop. 
Her name is Machiko and she runs Bluestar Jewellery.

Her works are all original in that she designs them and they are so delicate and beautiful.
(We went to the same craft fair in Bakewell.)


These are my favourtite, Strawberry Earrings.








Sorry for the poor quality pictures again...  I hope i didn't let her down >_<
Please visit her sites and have a look at the pretty jewellery. She takes very professional looking pictures!



Thanks for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

4 comments:

Shpangle said...

I just love blogs because it enables you to find some very talented people, and your friend is one of them...some very lovely items.

Mick

bluestarjewellery said...

Thank you, Satoko!
I was glad to see you on our first fair.
It was very exciting.
I need to sort my stock, too X(

Machiko

P.S. Thank you for your lovely comment Mick!

Origami Jewellery said...

Mick, so do I! I love blogs! It's a good way to meet people who have things in common :)

Machiko-san,
It was lovely to see you at the fair(finally!!)!
You are very talented ;)

SC Jewellery said...

I love those strawberry earrings, fab!

Related Posts with Thumbnails