21 April 2010

My first sale on Etsy! Yay!

I feel like it's been a while since the last entry... I like blogging so I'm trying to write everyday but I've been too busy to do that past few days.

First of all, it's a pretty good news. I made my first sale on Etsy!!!
I've had Etsy shop for a while but it seemed to be doing nothing. When I saw the mail from Etsy telling me that I had sold something I couldn't believe it. It took me a while to realise that the mail was telling me that I had sold my jewellery.

Anyway, here's my first sale on Etsy!!

I was happy for this sale but I was also worried about whether the ash cloud had been affecting air mail. It had. According to Royal mail twitter updates, the service is still not normal yet. I've sent the costumer a message letting her know about this situation but I haven't got any reply yet. However I went to the post office this morning and made up my mind and posted it as a recorded mail after listening to staff advice. So, I hope that it will arrive at her place safely without not taking too long. Fingers crossed X!!



Thank your for reading, I'll write again soon.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

6 comments:

Owl Loves Panda said...

Yay! congrats, I heard Etsy was hard going for UK sellers so well done, and a lovely necklace it is :)

the French Frog said...

Congratulation ! How are you going to celebrate that ?

MitziMakes said...

Yay well done!! :D

Kim said...

Congratulations.
Lovely item.

RiS said...

Yokattane!!
I hope the necklace will arrive soon! I heard that some airplane has started to fly again! Should be fine x

Shpangle said...

Well done you! The first of many I am sure...

Mick

Related Posts with Thumbnails