13 April 2010

My Improved Folksy Shop!

I've got back into Folksy again after 8 months. I found Folksy really annoying when I started selling my jewellery last autum. I'd sold 8 items so far but it says I've only sold 3! I had also problem with payment -some of my customers could pay me no problem but some couldn't and when customers put items in their cart and then decided not to buy them they couldn't remove the item from the cart etc. I contacted admin about this but they never got back to me. I got really fed up and tried to delete my account but I couldn't do that either(you can do this now). It seemed like other people were having the same problems. Oh that was awful really. Actually, this is one of the reasons why we opened our own website.

So I wasn't so comfy using Folksy until I saw quite a few of my crafty friends using Folksy and they don't seem to have the problems I had. Also they seem to have improved the site a lot so I went back to my Folksy shop today and listed 17 more items of jewellery on my shop :)

Here is my Folksy shop!
Grass


I'm off to cook dinner now. My husband and I usually cook in turn but I have to cook tonight as he's got a job interview for this Friday which is so soon and he's been panicking. Oh dear >o<


Thanks for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

5 comments:

Miho said...

Your shop looks very clean and pleasant.

I really love the presentation of your products -they are very pretty!

averilpam said...

I like your shop, lovely jewellery,
good luck with your Folksy shop,
pam

Pins and Needles said...

i really like your jewelery, very original. Theres a lot of jewelery out there but i think yours stands out. very impressive!

MitziMakes said...

It looks really good! I've added you to my favourites so I don't forget you're on there!

Origami Jewellery said...

Thanks everyone! I hope that many people find my jewellery lovely too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails