20 May 2010

Craft fairs, Sushi and Cafes (All in one entry!)

Good evening all!
As I mentioned we have been to several craft fairs over the past few weeks and I'm going to write about one of the fairs tonight as I haven't uploaded photos that I took at the other fair.

We've been trying to go to craft fairs somewhere near us rather than the places where we have to drive for hours. However there weren't so many "good" fairs around us or all good ones were fully booked for months and there were no spaces for us. Luckily we finally managed to go to a craft fair in Nottingham. We went to Design Circus craft fair in West Bridgford, Nottingham 2 weeks ago.
Here is a photo of our stall at Design Circus. It was ok. We managed to cover our stall fee but it wasn't very busy and the wet weather didn't help.  



Changing the topic, Chris made sushi for the teachers at the school that he worked at for teaching practise.  Despite the fact that I'm Japanese, he is better at making sushi than me. I think it's because he is more greedy than me :D


Changing the topic again, I found one nice cafe in Nottingham town centre which is called The Walk Cafe. It is a continental style cafe with nice food and a good selection of cakes and tea. I recommend the Chai tea. It's the best Chai I've ever had. I like chilling out in a nice cafe and I usually like indie cafes better than chain cafes. I find them more comfy and the service is better.


By the way, we will be at White Post Farm craft fair this weekend. So if you fancy a day out come and visit us!



Thank you for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

5 comments:

Polly said...

What a lovely stall - it's eyecatching, with lots of your products on display without being cluttered. Instead it is pleasing to the eye. Well done xx

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Enjoyed your post! Have a great weekend (-:

mr. pineapple man said...

cant wait to see more of the uploaded pics!

Owl Loves Panda said...

Gorgeous Stall, it looks really great! I live next to Nottingham so next time I go I shall check out the cafe, thanks for the recommendation xx hope you're enjoying the sun

Origami Jewellery said...

Thanks all for the nice comments! We changed the look of our stall recently and it became really better :)
I'll show you more photos soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails