23 May 2010

One of those craft fairs (plus photos of new summer additions)

Hello! It's been such a lovely weekend!! I'd forgotten how much I love the sun and hot weather!!
We went to a craft fair at White Post farm in Nottingham this weekend and it was rubbish! It wasn't very well advertised or sign posted so nobody came all day. It was one of those things. Almost everybody left early and my husband and I went to Holme Pierrepont in Nottingham instead as it was a gorgeous day!

I made some limited edition summer Origami jewellery that you can only buy at a craft fair and I'm so glad that they were very popular(we managed to sell some at least!). 

So, here are some of the limited summer editions!
These are the Origami butterfly necklaces.

These are the Origami crane necklaces.



These are the Origami chokers.


And I also made matching earrings.



By the way, this is our stall at the fair this weekend. It was outside and the colours of origami jewellery looked beautiful in the natural sunlight.


It's not a very good quality photo but I hope you can see it well enough.







At the end of the day, the girl sat next to us gave us some free cup cakes because she hadn't managed to sell very many. Every cloud has a silver lining! They were delicious :D



And when we got back we found out we had sold some to friends of Chris' mum!! So it wasn't too bad this weekend :)


Thank you for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

5 comments:

Stitches said...

Aww, sorry to hear that it wasn't busy! I was at the Apples, Pears and Crafty Wares Fair in Sneinton and that wasn't busy either! I think the weather was too nice so people didn't want to go shopping!
xx
(hello, by the way - I recognise you from the Bead Shop, where I work!)

Polly said...

I had rubbish 2 day fair this weekend. It was indoors and everyone was outdoors! Your stall looks gorgeous and shows off yor beautiful jewellery well xx

MitziMakes said...

Thats such a shame! I love the look of your stall - your banner is gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Your stall looks great. I love your origami butterflies, so pretty!

Origami Jewellery said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments, all! It seems to me that quite a few people had 'not good craft fairs' last weekend. I understand that people prefer to go to somewhere near the sea on such a nice day and I think I would too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails