05 May 2010

Origami Bird Earrings (Simple Origami)

I have been asked by the owner of the shop where our jewellery is for sale to make the Origami Bird design earrings for ages. I haven't been able to do it though as I didn't have the beads I need for them but I've got  them now so I made the earrings finally!

Here they are! These are 'Simple Origami' Bird earrings which has no Swarovski crystals. It's simply origami paper and some beads.
I only make these 3 spring colour ones at the moment. I might start making more versions over the summer. It depends on how well they sell.





Today, I received this pretty necklace with a lovely message card from my student who just got back from holiday in Egypt. She bought this for me! :D It wasn't the last lesson for her but she is going to do an internship job over this summer and she doesn't know where she can do that yet. It will be most likely to be in London, she said. So, we won't be able to have lessons until she's back in the end of September which is sad. I really like meeting my students. Even though teaching is a hard work I enjoy it very much :)


Tomorrow is already Thursday! Time goes by so quickly these days!


Thank you for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

7 comments:

Shpangle said...

They may look simple to you, but I wouldn't know where to start with something like that!! They are really very nice...I don't know if you do at the moment, but you should do wedding favours for wedding guests!

Mick

The French Frog said...

The new earrings are very cute and this necklace beautiful. How lucky you are !

mr. pineapple man said...

cute earrings! love origami :)

Kim said...

Lovely necklace and I love those little birds

Jewelry Making Tools said...

Beautiful earrings! I think that's a great idea to use simple beads, so everyone can feel like they can afford some of your beautiful jewellery. You use beautiful colors!

Minky Magic said...

Hi there, As a follower of my blog I just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway this week (ends May 16th) to thank all my followers for sticking with me, so if you'd like to stop by and add your name I'll see you there! Good luck -Cheers, Marie x

samantha said...

your Earrings are lovely! I must get my ears pierced soon! I think the necklace is very nice too!
X

Related Posts with Thumbnails