23 June 2010

My 27th birthday

Hi. Just a quick one today! 
I just wanted to say 'Thank you! xxx' to all of you for the lovely birthday wishes! I'm 27 now, even though I look and behave (sometimes!) like a 14 year old X)

In the morning when I woke up this little guy was sitting next to me waiting for me to wake up. This is (one of ) my birthday presents from Chris. 
He is so sweet and adorable. Actually I found out about Peppa Pig not long ago and since I saw them I've been in love with them. Especially I love their short and fragile legs X) As I have only him at the moment, I've decided to collect rest of them.  


I went to estate agents in central avenue, West Bridgford to look for houses with our friend couple and after that we picked up some food from M&S near by and had lunch on the grass in the park in the sunshine. In the afternoon Chris joined us after his uni and we all went back to our house and I cooked chicken.
I didn't do anything special on my birthday but it was such a lovely day. I was so happy with the hot weather as well.


Oh Chris' parents gave me these.
It doesn't mean that I'm smelly, it means I love soaps :D

Chris and I are going to Matlock to take some more Origami jewellery this afternoon as more than half of the item we took have already been sold!!



Thank you for reading, I'll write again soon!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへにほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ ハンドメイドショップへ

4 comments:

Abi said...

happy birthday, that pig is so cute!

MitziMakes said...

Hehe nothing wrong with acting like a 14 yr old sometimes (or even most of the time!!) :) Happy Birthday, glad you had a lovely day.
Ps I love your new banner!

Pins and Needles said...

aahhh what a nice day, sounds like a lovely way to spend a birthday. great prezzies.

Michelle York said...

Your blog is delightful. You are delightful. Your jewelry is sooo creative. I wish you great success!

Related Posts with Thumbnails